Inbox: Its impact is not the same for all sports – Packers.com – Packers.com - News Hoarde

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, July 12, 2021

Inbox: Its impact is not the same for all sports – Packers.com – Packers.com

Jeff from Madison, WI

Almost training camp time.

Still a couple more weeks, but we’re getting there.

Fred from Manitowoc, WI

What time will Nitschke Field open up for the scheduled 10:10 a.m. practices?

The bleachers will be open to grab seats at least an hour or more before practice starts.

Nik from Moore, SC

Trey Lance was drafted No. 3 overall with limited playtime but impressive physical skills. If Jordan Love was in the 2021 draft, where would he have been drafted? Is it crazy to think he could have been top 10?

Based on his final college season (2019), I’d say that would be a stretch. But had he stayed in school and played in 2020, who knows?

William from West Bend, WI

If Jordan Love is the QB, what type of regression do you see in Davante Adams and the other receivers?

None, in their skills. They aren’t going to be worse at what they do.

Chipper from Albert City, IA

No question, just a comment. I’m not much for sentiment…ever. But reading the Outsider Inbox and hearing everyone’s Packers memories and traditions truly made me a little bit richer this week. It’s a good idea, and thanks for doing it!

All the credit goes to Wes. He put every edition together, and I appreciated a little lighter workload last week while focusing on other duties.

Tom from West Palm Beach, FL

I don’t know when Jeff from Littlefork ran out of bear meat, but if it was after the last Bears game and we have a rough outing vs. them Week 6, let me be the first to contribute to a crowdfunded hunting trip to replenish his freezer. I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.

May our roots remain replenished as well.

David from Sydney, Australia

Loving the Outsider Inbox. I have learnt a lot, including to add “Packers fan” to my list of risk factors for high cholesterol. Wow, they were some recipes alright.

I had to stop reading. I got full.

Dar from Mansfield, TX

To be cited alongside legends like Lori, Derek, Margeaux, and now Dean? I’m humbled. Too many here deserve high praise: Texans Neal, Shannon, Daniel, Mike, and Jason; Wisconsinites Doug, Gretchen, Dan, other Dan, TK, Bret, and Wags; US fans Sal, Dave, Sawyer, Dennis, Ryan, Roger, Julian, Darren, Paul, and Thomas; and foreign fans Col, Neil, Nic, Ronald, Al, Flavio, and Ian; and so many others. Most of all, Mike and Wes, thanks for your kind editing. You make us all look good. I love this family!

Don’t we all.

Joshua from Houston, TX

What does the Insider Inbox MVP trophy look like?

Whatever Dean imagines it to be. In his case, probably a muse.

Dean from Leavenworth, IN

Thank you II, I’m humbled and proud. Thank you Packers for an inspiring season. Thank you Wes and Mike for the opportunity. Thank you loyal Inbox readers and Packer fans. You have inspired me to face the uncertainty of 2021. I salute you.

Happy Monday.



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3k629ei
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad